The governing body of Harvard University Employees Credit Union is a 15 member Board of Directors who volunteer their time and expertise. The Board’s purpose is to give strategic direction, formulate policies, and ensure the financial soundness of the Credit Union.
The application to join our Board of Directors is open now through Friday, December 29, 2017. To be considered as a candidate for election to the Board of Directors, applicants must meet the minimum requirements detailed on the application. Additionally:
- Directors are unpaid volunteers
- Directors are not reimbursed for expenses incurred by traveling to/from Board and Committee Meetings.
- Directors are required to attend Board and Committee Meetings in-person.
- Candidates must be a member in good standing of the HUECU for at least one year.
- Candidates are expected to be present at the Annual Meeting and Election on Wednesday, March 28, 2018
For more information or to complete an application click here.