Wintersession takes place during the last week before classes resume and offers a variety of enrichment programming, including the successful Personal Finance Management seminar hosted by the Credit Union.
Credit scores, investments, taxes and budgeting! It's never too early (or too late) to get an edge on developing financial security. The Personal Finance Management Program is designed to provide undergraduate students with tips on how to manage their financial well-being.
- Investment Basics — Get an early start and get ahead
- Personal Finance Management — It's more than simple math
- Credit Management Tips — Build a strong credit profile
- Credit Score Strategies — Make the system work for you
- Tax Info — What you need to know now and after graduation
As part of the program, you will hear from banking and investment experts, engage in case studies, create a personal financial plan, and learn about investing strategies. Sign up for this opportunity to learn the skills you need to jump-start your personal financial life.
January 21st — 23rd
9:30 am — 1:30 pm daily
Breakfast & Lunch provided!