- Form 1099INT including interest earned on deposit accounts
- Form 1098 for interest paid (including taxes) on real estate loans
This information may also be found:
- On your member account statement for the period ending December 31, 2014.
- Online for individual accounts within the membership:
- Log in to Online Banking.
- Click the quick action “lightning bolt” to the right of each account.
- Select “Account Details” for the previous year’s interest.
- Forms will not be mailed for deposit accounts earning less than $10.00 and real estate loans with less than $600.00 interest paid; this is not reported.
- Deposit accounts are aggregated by social security number: total interest earned will be reflected on one Form 1099INT. Form 1098 for interest paid on real estate loans is not combined.
- Real estate taxes paid ending December 31, 2014 are not available in the Online “Account Details”.