The warm weather has finally arrived and summer is just around the corner. We know you've been anxiously waiting, so we wanted to let you know that it's that time of year — finally.
On May 1, your vacation club funds, along with the interest you've earned, will be disbursed to your primary savings account. The next deposit you make to your vacation club account will start your savings for next year. If you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch.
Didn’t save enough for the trip of your dreams? Consider a Vacation Loan to stretch your budget. Vacation Loans feature low rates and two convenient term options.
Don’t have a Vacation Club Savings Account?
Club Savings Accounts are single-purpose savings accounts are designed to help you save for specific expenses such as holiday shopping or vacations. The account works best when regular contributions are made throughout the year via payroll deduction. Then, on a scheduled date, the funds will transfer in one lump sum into your HUECU savings account.
Features & Benefits
- No minimum to open
- Earns interest
- Make regular deposits into your account via direct deposit or automatic transfer
- Make additional deposits anytime
- One-time automatic transfer to your HUECU savings account
- November 1st for Holiday Clubs
- May 1st for Vacation Clubs
- Once the account is established, there’s no need to re-enroll, and you can start saving right away for next year!