For a limited time, the Credit Union is offering an incredibly low introductory rate of 1.99% APR for the first twelve months on all Home Equity Lines.1
After the introductory period, you will enjoy a rate .26% below prime (currently 2.99% APR) for the remaining life of your line.
You can borrow up to 80% of your home’s value with a maximum credit line of $200,000. Other benefits of an HUECU Home Equity Line of Credit include:
- No annual fees
- No closing costs2
- No pre-payment penalties
- Ten-year draw followed by ten-year repayment
- Variety of convenient payment options
Borrowing with a Home Equity Line offers two key advantages:
- The interest rate will be lower. Usually much lower than what you'd pay on a credit card or personal loan
- The interest you pay usually is tax deductible. Which further reduces the cost of borrowing.
Drawing from your Home Equity Line of Credit is easy. You can transfer the funds directly to your HUECU checking account using Online Banking or the HUECU Mobile App. You can also call the Contact Center or visit an HUECU branch to have a Credit Union representative complete your request.
To take advantage of the 1.99% APR introductory rate, applications must be received by June 30, 2014.
1. After the first 12 billing cycles the Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is variable and will be equal to the Prime Lending Rate as published in the Wall Street Journal minus .26% (currently 2.99%). Maximum APR is 18%.
2. If you close the line within 24 months from date of note, you will reimburse HUECU the amount of waived fees. Adequate property and/or flood insurance may be required. Subject to credit approval. Rates subject to change without notice.