We are very excited to have launched the redeveloped HUECU.org, a key step in the continued evolution of the Credit Union online service delivery. The site has been reinvented based on feedback from our members to include valuable features and take advantage of the latest technology. Key features include:
Enhanced User Experience
- Mobile Responsive Design: The new site has a flexible structure that will adjust based on the device you are using. So whether you access the site through your smartphone, tablet, or home computer, your browsing experience will be optimized for that format.
- Dynamic Modular Homepage: Quick access to product centers, Credit Union updates, branch & ATM locator, featured rates, and more!
- Site-wide Account Access: The login for online banking is now available throughout the website. Simply click the 'Login' button in the top right of the site to expand the login box. Note: Your Online Banking login credentials will remain the same.
Powerful Member Tools
- Interactive Branch & ATM Locator: Enter your info to find and get directions to your nearest branch or ATM. View all HUECU locations along with surcharge-free ATMs and shared branch locations.
- Robust Knowledge Base: We've expanded our knowledge base to instantly provide answers to hundreds of common member questions.
- Secure Document Uploader: Quickly and securely deliver important documents to the Credit Union online.
Improved Access to Information
- New Mega Menus: We've put all your navigation options front and center, so you can easily find the information you need.
- Timely CU News Feed: Stay informed on all things HUECU. Read frequent updates and sort by multiple categories including financial education, community news and more.
- Hybrid Site Search: With a single search, get combined search results from any page on our site as well as our expansive knowledge base.
If at any time while you are becoming familiar with the new site you can’t find what you’re looking for, scroll to the bottom of the page. There you’ll find a complete site map with all the pages on the site. If you’re looking for more specific information, head on over to the support center and search our comprehensive knowledge base.
Take a look around the new HUECU.org and let us know what you think. If you have any questions or run into any issues, don't hesitate to contact us.
We will be continually expanding our online content to bring you updated and relevant information, so we encourage you to check back often. Sign up for our quarterly e-newsletter and connect with us on Facebook and Twitter to stay up to date with the latest happenings within your CU community.