It's almost time for the technology upgrade!
This weekend, certain services, including online and mobile banking, will not be available. Other services, including ATMs and Debit Cards will be limited. To reduce your inconvenience, please take a few simple but important steps.
1. Take note of your member number: If you currently have multiple memberships, your lowest member number will be the one that is kept. After the upgrade, all of your accounts will exist under this member number.
2. Make deposits by the following deadlines:
ATMs: On or before 11/07/19.
Mobile: Before 12:00 pm on 11/08/19.
Branch: Before 4:00 pm on 11/08/19.
3. Make any necessary transfers: Online, Mobile and Telephone Banking will be unavailable.
4. Set travel notices: Let us know if you plan to travel out of state during the weekend.
5. Visit a branch if necessary: Complete any special in-branch transactions you may need.
6. Consider grabbing cash: HUECU Debit Cards and ATM withdrawals will have a temporary limit.
HUECU Credit Cards will not be affected during the upgrade.
You can also check out all the upgrade info at huecu.org/upgrade.
If you have any questions, feel free to call 617-495-4460 or email us at email@example.com.