We’re organizing teams for the Boston Athletic Association 10K and the Race Cancer Foundation 5K series and warmly invite the community to join us!
Apply to join our team for the B.A.A. 10K on Sunday, June 24th and run to raise funds for Harvard teaching hospital Brigham and Women’s. Our team of 10 runners are stepping up to support The Gillian Reny Stepping Strong Center for Trauma Innovation. HUECU pledged $500 per teammate, so teammates are kindly encouraged to fundraise $500 to match our donation. Interested? Please apply here. Perks include:
- Guaranteed race entry (fee waived)
- Gear to wear on race day
- 10K celebration T-shirt from BAA
The Race Cancer Foundation 5K races will be held at Herter Park along the Charles River on seven Thursday evenings from May through September. Each of the first six races starts with a Women's 5K, followed by the Open 5K about 35 minutes later. For each race completed as a member of Harvard Credit Union’s team, the credit union will match the registration fee in a donation to the Race Cancer Foundation. Space is limited.
- Races are held Thursdays at 6:30/7:00 p.m. on May 3rd, May 24th, June 14th, July 12th, Aug 9th, Sep 6th, and Sep 20th. Register for all, or pick date(s) you're available to run.
- Be sure to use this link to register: http://rcm.nu/i1ktl *This is a special link will track team referrals, making all teammates eligible for fun race perks. Use the link and, when prompted, select “join a team” and choose “Harvard Credit Union.”
- Swag. After party. Awards. Bag check. Parking. Want in? Join our team and RSVP by contacting Laura at: myHUECU@harvard.edu
HUECU is Harvard's not-for-profit financial cooperative, open for membership to the Harvard community, teaching hospitals, faculty, staff, students, alumni, and affiliates. Not a bank. A benefit.